Open Access Policy
Acta Salus Vitae is an Open Access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Article submission charge or Article processing charge (is not required from authors - publishing is free of charge.
The journal ASV follows the publication ethics policy according COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidelines https://publicationethics.org/guidance/Guidelines.The Publication Ethics guidelines cover duties of editors, reviewers, authors and the publisher.
All research involving human subjects presented in the submitted manuscripts must have been carried out in accordance with the Helsinki Declaration of 1964 (amended 2013) and the text of manuscript must contain statements that the research was approved by an ethics committee, and that informed consent was signed by the subjects, refer to the ICMJE Recommendations for the Protection of Research Participants.
It is used the “Inclusive language” acknowledges diversity, conveys respect to all people, is sensitive to differences, and promotes equal opportunities. Manuscripts should make no assumptions about the beliefs or commitments of any reader, should contain nothing which might imply that one individual is superior to another on the grounds of race, sex, culture or any other characteristic.
Conflict of Interest
All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interests including financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
Submission of the Manuscript
Submission of the manuscript implies that contain original text that has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration for publication nor will be submitted elsewhere until the final decision and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere. The journal uses double-blind review, which means the identities of the authors are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
Sending to DaP takes place either completely online, Make a new submission, or it is possible to send it by e-mail to email@example.com. All correspondence, including notices of editorial decisions and requests for revisions, is made by e-mail.
Ensure that the following items are present:
- Both British and American English is allowed, but its usage must be consistent throughout the whole paper.
- Be sure that according the Instructions for authors the manuscript contains all parts: Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Aim; Hypotheses; Methods; Results; Discussion; Conclusions.
- All presented figures and tables are clearly marked, include numbers and titles and are mentioned in the text under the correct number.
- All references mentioned in the reference list are cited in the text.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources.
- A conflict of interest is declared.
- References are in the correct format of APA.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details: (e-mail, address, and phone).
- In the end of the manuscript the suggestions are given for 2 potential reviewers and their contact details (e-mail, address). Note that the editor retains the sole right to decide whether or not the suggested reviewers are used.
Journal Ethics Principles
- Follows the Author Guidelines for submission requirements.
- Is fully responsible for the quality, originality, and completeness of the published data.
- Is responsible to correctly cite and state the primary sources of cited information and data.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all these co-authors have made a significant contribution to the work.
- The authors guarantee that the work is original and does not contain any illegal content.
- All authors confirm that this work has not currently been submitted for publication elsewhere and agree that if it is accepted in ASV, it will not be sent elsewhere for publication.
Authors have the right to dispose of their work in any way, but they are obliged to cite the original publication.
- All authors confirm that all commercial interests, patent-licensing etc. that could be a subject of financial conflict related to the submitted article have been disclosed.
- By submitting their manuscripts authors agree that articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY) licence.
The authors shall follow the international standards stated in the COPE document: Responsible research publication: international standards for authors.
- By accepting the review, the reviewer confirms to be an independent expert and to meet the fixed deadlines.
- Handles information included in submitted yet-unpublished contribution as confidential content and guarantees that s/he will not hand it over to any third party or use it to his/her personal benefit.
- If s/he founds out a possible conflict of interests or has a reasonable suspicion of plagiarism regarding the contribution, reports this fact to the editors.
- Writes a review to help the author to improve the quality of their work.
The reviewers shall follow the COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.
- Handles all information, manuscripts and reviews as confidential materials and does not disseminate it outside the editorial board.
- Guarantees the anonymity of reviewers (single blind review).
The editors shall follow the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editor.